Thursday, August 15, 2013

Polymer Clay Daily

So I got a message today from my polymer clay mentor, Ginger Davis Allman, from The Blue Bottle Tree saying that I was featured in today's Polymer Clay Daily.   Ginger's tutorial on head pins is what got me started on my latest addiction...she probably has stock in Fimo and Premo....

Well as many of you know,  I am pretty new to working with polymer clay...but now I am completely hooked on it and want to learn all I can...I have had some really great response from the PolyPods that I made...
MARSH PODS




EARTHEN PODS

and I have been trying new things everyday...



I kinda went crazy with making beads....














I didn't  think anyone was really paying that much attention,
so to get into this polymer clay daily is a pretty cool thing...


So here's the link to the feature...
Thanks to all that helped...you know who you are...xox  bh


Polymer Clay Daily

8 comments:

Lela said...

Huzzah! Big congrats! :)

Jacqueline @ HOME said...

Your work is beautiful Cynthia and a little different from what you have done before. It's always good to master something new and to add it to your repertoire.
One must always be moving on !! XXXX

OldLady Of The Hills said...

Hi Cynthia.....Could you call me, please....I am very interested in getting some MARSH PODS....I think they are WONDERFUL!!!!

Chris said...

LOVE your poly work!! The pods are so earthy cool~~ How fun to see this new direction that you are mastering! Love it Cynthia~~Love seeing how your work is growing and changing~

PK Studios said...

Wow Cynthia... you are just going gang busters!! I love to see all your new found creative projects. It's like you've found your artistic wellspring! So excited for you... LOVE your beads and new creations : )

betweenreader said...

I think those beads used in your wire work will be like the direction you were going, brought to victory and sublime completion! Congratulations (actually we shoulda congratulate them for recognizing your excellence and beauty).

superman said...

very Nice Article and Pictures are very beautiful I forgot to mention last night Play bazaarthat I've nominated you to receive The Versatile Blogger award.Satta king

satta king india said...

properly sealed or insulated. Play Bazar These deficiencies can greatly increase the cost of heating or cooling your home and are often an easy fix. Seal any holes you identify and get a price estimate for adding insulation to thin walls.
satta king
Really many thanks

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails